T-mobile is a brand which s very active in US, Czech Republic, Netherlands and Poland. This brand name is used by the mobile communication subsidiaries of a German telecommunication company “Deutsche Telecom AG”. The company was earlier named as “Deutsche Bundespost Telekom” and was the first to operate Germany’s first Global System of Mobile communication (GSM) along with C-Netz. The GSM was of 900Hz frequency and was referred to as ‘D-Netz’.
On January 1, 1995, Deutsche Bundespost Telekom was renamed as Deutsche Telecom AG. The name was previously used by subsidiaries in countries like Albania, Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, Romania, and many others.
T-mobile is a mobile network operator based in Bonn, Germany. It is a group of mobile phone companies owned by Deutsche Telecom and operates GSM (Global System of Mobile communications) and UMTS (Universal Mobile Telecommunication Systems) networks in Europe and the United States. In T-mobiles, ‘T’ stands for telecom. Most of the subsidiaries of Deutsche Telecom have its name starting with “T” like T-Homes, T-Online etc.
T-Mobile is the world’s sixth largest mobile phone service providers with 101 million subscribers. It is also the fourth largest multinational after Vodafone and Telefonica. T-mobiles are currently a major supplier of android phones.
How much do you charge for me to put a link on your site?
What is the one 800 phone number for t-mobile?
This number is only for calling purpose and not for payments. You can pay your bill online, or by phone at 1-877-453-1304.
Is T-mobile service Available 24/7?
No, currently T-mobile customer support services are not available 24/7 due to the pandemic situation. Customer care representatives are available from 3:00 am to 10:00 pm PT. the calls made from T-mobile sets are free. Previously they had 24/7 customer service.
Is any special service provided for hearing and speech aided persons?
Yes, TTY (Text Telephone) services are provided for hearing and speech aided persons.
TTY toll-free number: 1-877-296-1018
Time: 5:00 am to 10:00 pm PT
The service will be available every day.
How do we get the information easily?
They have different shortcodes which help the customers to get the information easily.
To get information about your account balance and last payment received info.
To get information about your message use on the current billing cycle.
To get information about your minute use for the current billing cycle.
What is the physical address of T-mobiles?
T-Mobile Customer Relations
PO Box 37380
Albuquerque, NM 87176-7380
How do I file a complaint with T-mobiles?
Complaints can be filed in several ways. The best method is to file in Store level or through Contact Us on the T-Mobile.com page. Phone reps are best through the Contact Us on T-Mobile.com. You could also try to reach out to the T-Force Team on social media.
- T-Mobile Jump: It operates on-demand and EIP (Equipment Installment Plants). You can pay your EIP as instalments and once you finish your payment, the phone is all yours.
- T-Mobile HD video clarity: One plus allows you to experience HD streaming video and music.
- Free 3G tethering: T-mobile has free 10 GB of tethering using 3G networks, based on the plan you choose for the carrier. It also gives you in-flight Wi-Fi and texting with GoGo.
- T-Mobile Unlimited texting and calling: T-mobiles provide unlimited SMS, international calling and LTE data exclusively for Canadian citizens.
- Reliable: T-mobiles is reliable as it provides unlimited plans at lower prices. It also offers high speeds within the covered areas.
- Free Netflix: This is a super source of attraction. You can enjoy free Netflix streaming via T-mobile device.
- The Uncontract: You will have an advantage of Uncontract and can change the price paid for the product.
- Network performance: The phone has a very fast 4G network and also offers various plans.
- T-mobiles Tuesdays: T-mobile users will receive rewards on Tuesdays if they use T-mobile app.
- T-Mobile Delayed truncations: Transactions are delayed if the device is having outdated software.
- T-Mobile Camera: The phone is still stuck with a 5-megapixel camera.
- T-Mobile Data connection issues: In rural areas, the connectivity is too bad.
- T-Mobile Risks: German-controlled operations with US-controlled operations involve a risky element.
- T-Mobile Expensive: The plans are relatively expensive than other service providers.
- T-Mobile Advertisements: annoying advertisements are seen frequently.
T-mobiles is growing day to day and spreading their branches all over the world. If you are planning to get a phone it’s time to stop reading, hurry up to T-mobiles and make the best choice.