WellCare Health Plans, Inc. is an American based insurance company headquartered at Tampa, Florida, United States. This company was founded 35 years back by Edward Ullman in 1985. Kenneth A Burdick is the CEO of the company.
WellCare health insurance company provides the world’s best medical services and is one of the most promising health insurance company. Fortune magazine named WellCare as one of “World’s Most Admired Companies” in 2018.
Why do people like you call WellCare health plan recently?
People called WellCare health plan Insurance for different reasons such as:
- To cancel the plan
- To know about different plans
- To clear their queries about prescription coverage
- To get confirmation about the enrollment
Why do people call WellCare health plan Insurance customer support service?
People call WellCare health plan insurance corporation customer support service to make clarifications regarding their doubts and to choose the best plan for them. WellCare health plan Insurance customer support service provides relevant tips, reminders and follow-ups regarding coverage, account issue, getting insurance, renewal, making a claim, cancel my services and other different issues.
Best time for calling WellCare health insurance customer support service?
WellCare health insurance plan provides customer service 24 hours a day and 365 days a year. Although they provide 24/7 customer support service, the best time to call is 09:00 am. Customers can get answers for their queries regarding claims, plans, accounts and services.
What kind of issues can WellCare health plan insurance customer support service resolve?
WellCare health plan insurance provides effective customer service for the customers. They resolve issues such as cancelling the services, account issues, getting insurance, making a claim, coverage questions and other different issues.
What can I do if I am unhappy with my call to WellCare health insurance?
- If you are not satisfied with the company, then your provider can ask for a reconsideration.
- If the doctor asks you about our medical authorization, then you may contact your medical director. He will talk to the doctor and you will get the information in one workday.
- You can also file an action file if you are not satisfied with the decision. You can go for an appeal within the 60 days after hearing us.
- You can file an appeal by yourself or also with the help of someone whom you trust. Sometimes people used to think that going for an appeal will create a bad image or will there be any problem.
WellCare Appeals Department
PO Box 31368
Tampa, FL 33631
- The company will inform you when your review is delayed. If you require the review then your doctor should inform us how the delay will affect your health.
- If your request is denied then you can ask for the service to be extended. The company will send a letter to you just to know we are going through your appeal. The company will send you the letter within 15 days.
- They will inform you why did the make such a decision that you were not able to accept. If you are not satisfied with our policy even then we will tell you about what all rights do you have to add in your appeal.