MetroPCS (simply known as metro) is a prepaid brand owned by T-mobiles. It was established in 1994 by Roger Linquist as a general wireless. Its service was first launched in 2002. PCS is referred to Personal Communications Service. In 2012, Metro PCS was merged with T-mobiles.
Metro was relaunched on 24 September, 2018 by T-mobiles. They introduced Metro with a new face offering a bunch of features such as Amazon Prime subscription, Google one storage etc.
How can I talk to a Metro PCS representative?
The direct line to MetroPCS customer service is 888-863-8768 (888-8metro8 ) or you can simply dial 611 from your MetroPCS phone.
How do I get my metro pcs phone records?
Contact Metro PCS customer service at 1-888-863-8768 or you can dial *611 from your phone. Follow the prompts on your Metro PCS phone to pull your phone records.
Reasons why customers like you called MetroPCS recently?
There are many reasons but the top 5 frequently asked are listed below:
- I made a payment to the wrong phone online. I wanted to know if I can cancel it. If yes, how?
- My phone is automatically rejecting private calls. I also have issues related to payment. Can you suggest a solution?
- I need to activate my phone that I bought today but can’t get the verification code. Can you help me out?
- I am having issues with the payment. How can I get rid of it?
- No internet service for many days and callers are not able to hear me. How can I solve this problem?
Why do people call MetroPCS customer support?
People call MetroPCS to make clarifications about the plans and services that they provide and to choose the best plan that suits them at their affordable price. They also make their calls to file complaints related to phone, network etc.
Best practice for calling MetroPCS customer service?
MetroPCS have 24/7 customer support service. Customers can make their call at any time, rectify their doubts, ask for a better guidance etc.
What kind of issues can MetroPCS resolve?
MetroPCS can resolve all customer related issues. It includes issues regarding their payment, plans, data network and phone’s technical issues.
What can I do if I am unhappy with my call to MetroPCS?
You can directly step in to the store near you and file a complaint. You can also clarify your doubts and get your need done.
Metro’s best toll-free/800 customer phone number?
1888-863-8768 MetroPCS toll free phone number is 1888-863-8768. You can call in this Helpline and get your assistance. Metro ha24/7 customer service so you call that number 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
What can’t be resolves by MetroPCS with phone?
Usually metro handles their customers softly and will provide satisfactory answers. If the problem is not resolved, you can report it to the higher authorities and further dealing could be made with the higher officials.
Methods to contact MetroPCS other than phone?
Metro provides an e-mail id to which customers can send their problems and feedbacks.
email@example.com Customers can also share their queries and complaints to the above given mail id.
MetroPCS offers a variety of services that are available to the customers at an affordable price. There are many services which are exclusively for families. The family plan offers the best savings in the market, that too for non-contract phones. MetroPCS provides many add on services to their customers. This is one of the major reasons that attract customers to MetroPCS.
- Amazon Prime has the highest prepaid plan (i.e., customers with $60/month plan). This plan gives full access to Amazon’s streaming video platform Amazon Video, TV streaming as well as free games and music. You will also get free shipping, 2 day delivery for over 100 million items.
- Google One has access to two prepaid plans (i.e., customers with $50/month or $60/month plan) offering automatic backup for your data, expanded storage and premium support. You can also avail special offers like discounts on Google products, 100 GB cloud storage, mobile backup and family sharing. Family sharing allows you to add up to five of your family members to your plan that would share your storage and your family members would be benefited.
- You will get unlimited music along with your basic prepaid plan. This allows you to stream more than 40 music services without using your high speed data. Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora are a few among these 40 music services.
MetroPCS has many additional services that customers can add to their monthly plan. If you need international calling capabilities or ability to block unwanted callers, MetroPCS also offers such type of services at a fairly low price. A few of their services and its pay is listed below:
- MetroPCS Global Voice: $10/month
- Select Shared Calling (1000 minutes): $10/month
- Lookout Mobile Security Premium: $3/month
- 2 GB Extra Monthly Data: $5/month
Let’s look on to the pros and cons of MetroPCS.
- Offers super-fast 5G coverage across US
- Offers cheap plans as low as $40 per month without any annual contract
- Offers great service plans across US
- Phones are of poor quality and customers report a many issues.
- Lack a good customer service
- Lack of internet without Wi-Fi
Metro has a range of phone numbers on which you can call for help or with questions. They have a 24/7 customer support service. You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. They also provide GetHuman tool which will help the customers to reach out your issues faster. This feature shows the wait time and is the fastest way to communicate with their representatives.
|Customer Service||1-888-8metro8 (863-8768) or dial 611 from your Metro by T-Mobile phone||24 hours a day, 7 days a week|
|Make a Payment||1-888-8metro8 (863-8768) or dial *99 from your Metro by T-Mobile phone||24 hours a day, 7 days a week|
|Mail-in Rebates – Young America||1-800-999-6389||7am – 7pm, Central Time, Monday – Friday|
|Premium Handset Protection – Asurion||1-866-862-3397||24 hours a day, 7 days a week|
Metro tiene una variedad de números de teléfono a los que puede llamar para pedir ayuda o si tiene preguntas. Tienen un servicio de atención al cliente 24/7. También puede enviar un correo electrónico a email@example.com.
También proporcionan la herramienta GetHuman que ayudará a los clientes a resolver sus problemas más rápidamente. Esta función muestra el tiempo de espera y es la forma más rápida de comunicarse con sus representantes.
|Departamento/agencia||Número de teléfono||Horario|
|Servicio al cliente||1-888-8metro8 (863-8768) o marca 611 desde tu teléfono de Metro by T-Mobile||24 horas al día, 7 días a la semana|
|Hacer un pago||1-888-8metro8 (863-8768) o marca *99 desde tu teléfono de Metro by T-Mobile||24 horas al día, 7 días a la semana|
|Reembolsos por correo – Young America||1-800-999-6389||7 a.m. – 7 p.m., hora central, de lunes a viernes|
|Premium Handset Protection – Asurion||1-866-862-3397||24 horas al día, 7 días a la semana|
|número de teléfono de metropcs||1-888-8metro8 (863-8768) o marca 611 desde tu teléfono de Metro by T-Mobile||24 horas al día, 7 días a la semana|
|numero de metropcs para activar telefono||1-888-8metro8 (863-8768) o marca 611 desde tu teléfono de Metro by T-Mobile||25 horas al día, 7 días a la semana|
|metropcs numero de telefono||1-888-8metro8 (863-8768) o marca 611 desde tu teléfono de Metro by T-Mobile||26 horas al día, 7 días a la semana|
|el número de teléfono de metropcs||1-888-8metro8 (863-8768) o marca 611 desde tu teléfono de Metro by T-Mobile||27 horas al día, 7 días a la semana|
|metro pcs numero de telefono||1-888-8metro8 (863-8768) o marca 611 desde tu teléfono de Metro by T-Mobile||28 horas al día, 7 días a la semana|
|número de teléfono de servicio al cliente de metropcs||1-888-8metro8 (863-8768) o marca 611 desde tu teléfono de Metro by T-Mobile||29 horas al día, 7 días a la semana|
|numero de telefono de metro pcs en español||1-888-8metro8 (863-8768) o marca 611 desde tu teléfono de Metro by T-Mobile||30 horas al día, 7 días a la semana|
Metro has a wide range of plans that accommodates most of the needs and preferences that can satisfy almost all the customers.If you are a person looking for noncontract plans, and then Metro is your best choice.