Comcast Corporation (also known as Comcast Holdings) was founded by Ralph J. Roberts on June 28, 1963.
It is an American telecommunications company having a huge headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and as per revenue.
It is the largest company that provides cable TV, home Internet service in the U.S.
It is the second-largest company that offers broadcasting and Cable Television services in the world and the nation’s third-largest among telephone service providers.
What is the Comcast 1800 toll-free Number for customer service?
To contact a Comcast support Service representative you can call on 800-945-2288 in the United States.
What if Your Network Equipment doesn’t seem to be acting the way they should be?
As you all know, your “Home Network Equipment” works 24/7 and to give flawless performance it needs a little refresh to work at its best.
If you are facing any problem, you don’t need to worry because you have everything right at your fingertips.
- You can refresh your TV Box by simply saying “refresh” into your X1 Voice Remote.
- If your Voice Remote is not working or get damaged or you are not able to reach your TV Box, you can refresh it by using the “My Account” app on your phone.
- And to restart your Xfinity Gateway simply log into your account online.
Sometimes you don’t need to call their customer care, refreshing your device is enough to fix a problem, just like a smartphone.
How much is Comcast unlimited Internet?
Thow who use fewer data pays less who use more data pay more. If you use more than 1 TB internet data and don’t want to pay more, check Comcast unlimited Internet option. Unlimited data cost you an extra $30 per month.
How much does Comcast Internet cost?
|Internet Package||Download / Upload Speeds Up to||Introductory Price|
|Performance Starter+||25 Mbps / 3 Mbps||$24.99/mo.*|
|Performance Select||100 Mbps / 5 Mbps||$34.99/mo.*|
|Performance Pro+||200 Mbps / 5 Mbps||$49.99/mo.*|
|Blast!||300 Mbps / 10 Mbps||$64.99/mo.*|
|Extreme Pro+||600 Mbps / 15 Mbps||$74.99/mo.*|
|Gigabit||1000 Mbps / 35 Mbps||$84.99/mo.*|
|Gigabit Pro||2000 Mbps / 2000 Mbps||$299.95/mo.‡§|
Where’s the Best Location for Your Internet Equipment?
If you want to get the ideal location for your Wi-Fi router/internet modem (or advance gateway). You should keep in mind these instructions:
- Your internet device should be placed in the central location, where you spend the most time connected to Wi-Fi-enabled devices.
- You should keep your device out of drawers and closets and shouldn’t be hidden behind the furniture.
- You will get the strongest signal if your device is placed out in the open.
- An elevated and upright place is the best for your device.
How to Reach a Real Person at Comcast/Xfinity?
To contact a Comcast support Service representative you can call on 800-945-2288, but I suggest you call on 800-266-2278 to talk to a real person rather than with a robot. You have to provide lots of personal information to get connected.
While you call, you are instructed by an automated voice to either enter a phone number or an account number or new customer. I suggest you choose “a new customer”.
When you get the more prompts to choose, hit 000. And lastly, “Talk to a Comcast representative, press 0”.
(Note: It takes approx. 3 minutes 34 seconds to connect.)
How Many Devices Can You Connect to Xfinity Wi-Fi at One Time?
You can connect up to 20 concurrent devices to Xfinity Wi-Fi. If you want to connect more devices, you have to disconnect as many devices as you want to connect to Xfinity Wi-Fi.
What Can You Do with the Xfinity Your Account App?
Let me show what you can do with the Xfinity My Account app.
- Billing: You can see your bills, make payments, and manage your billing preferences on this tab.
- Account Information: Problems related to your account like changing your display name, and account number, address, email addresses, Security PIN, and Xfinity Voice can be solved here.
- Appointments: You can find the Xfinity store location to get directions, check the date and time of appointment, and also reschedule or cancel repair appointments.
- See your Xfinity TV, Internet, Voice, and Home services: You will get help for all your Xfinity devices related issues here.
- Help & Support: To request a call-back, helpful FAQ’s, and other support related issues can be solved here.
How to add a Secondary Phone Number in the Xfinity My Account App?
If you want to add a secondary phone number to your account, go to the Xfinity My Account app.
Follow the steps given below:
- Your Phone Numbers are displayed at the bottom on the Account Information page.
- Click on “Add Secondary number“.
- Select the “Secondary Phone Number” field and fill the desired phone number you wanted to add.
- Tap “Save”
- Now a pop-up message tells you “All Set! You have successfully added a secondary phone number”
How Can I Get the Xfinity My Account App?
To get Xfinity My Account App on your fingertips, download for free on the App Store or Google Play.
You can search it online or go to the below links:
- To get the Xfinity My Account app for Apple Device Click Here.
- To get the Xfinity My Account app for Android Device Click Here.
What if the Xfinity My Account App Doesn’t Help Me Solve My Issue?
If you are stuck in any such a hassle that you aren’t able to resolve in the Xfinity My Account App, you have only one way is to call their customer service representative on (800) 934-6489. You can also get your solution through online FAQ’s.
Why Is the Call Back Option Sometimes Unavailable?
You can call their customer service representative daily during business hours. Their availability is based on traffic, but sometimes may this option may not be available till the next following day.